Monday, April 14, 2008

Procrastinater = Me

Sooooo......you may have noticed that I started a blog in mid April. Exam time, lol. I am the master of procrastinating. I seriously do not know who could be worse!!! Tomorrow night I have an English exam that I need to be studying for. I've already done some studying earlier today and over the weekend but each and every time it takes me FOREVER to actually get started. I check my email approximately a thousand times, then I get a snack, then I check out Babycenter, Facebook and the worst of all Fantastic Feb 05 Mommies Invision Forum. I could seriously spend HOURS on that board catching up on gossip, swapping stories and generally just chatting it up with ladies that I seriously consider my best friends. I've known most of them for over 3 yrs as we shared our pregnancies and one at a time the births of our Feb 05 children. I share my most intimate thoughts and stories with them. With looming exams, I decided to take a break from the board and it has been nearly 2 weeks since I've logged on as Lisa G and I miss them all so much!! It really has freed up a lot of studying time but I feel like I'm missing out and I can't wait until the next 2 weeks is over and done with so I can go back and catch up. Ladies, if you're reading this thank you so much for your text messages, IM's and emails!!! I miss you!!!

NOW.......back to the books....hmmmm, maybe I should check my email and get a snack first ;)

1 comment:

Lisa G said...

lol, Do you seriously think that I could have said 'seriously' one more time? I mean, c'mon! Seriously!